1. To work with FCA Director to increase his capacity to lead the work of FCA.
2. To help ensure the spiritual, program, and financial integrity of the ministry.
3. To invite potential donors & volunteers to get involved in the ministry.
4. To provide Godly counsel to the staff.
1. Pray for the ministry.
2. Attend monthly board meetings.
3. Grow in your walk with Christ and accept the FCA Statement of Faith.
4. Reply in a timely manner (48 hours) to all board communications.
1. Participate in adopt-a-staff program.
2. Serve on a committee.
3. Attend a camp, clinic, or huddle meeting.
4. Give or raise $10,000 annually.